A mobile netbanking app is a tool that allows you to do more than deposit and withdraw money. You can open a savings or current account, open a fixed deposit account, apply instantly for a personal loan, and track our transactions 24/7. Let us look at the various services that mobile netbanking apps offer and discover the features of IDFC FIRST Bank’s mobile banking app.
How to open a savings account via mobile net banking?
To open digital savings account with any bank via mobile net banking, you generally need an internet connection, your KYC (Know Your Customer) documents, and a smartphone enabled with a camera for video KYC. The procedure to open an online saving account with the IDFC FIRST Bank mobile banking app is simple and is as follows:
- Download and install the IDFC FIRST Bank mobile banking app
- Log in via your user ID, password, mobile number, or MPIN.
- Log in subsequently for mobile banking through face ID or thumb.
How to use themobile net banking apps for current and savings accounts?
Digital banking apps help you access your bank’s mobile net banking services, including account opening. Here are the various features of the app and the services that you can access via mobile banking:
- Online account opening: Via mobile net banking services, you can open a new online bank account – savings or current – anywhere and at any time.
- Easy money transfers: With a mobile netbanking app, you can carry out easy money transfers via NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer), IMPS (Immediate Payment Service), or RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement).
- Instantly apply for a personal loan: You can also apply for an instant personal loan through a mobile banking app. IDFC FIRST Bank’s mobile banking app, for instance, helps you apply for a personal loan and receive the funds within a few hours.
- SMS/WhatsApp banking: Mobilenet banking helps you get instant notifications and track your transactions via SMS or WhatsApp. You can get answers to quick account queries in real-time and quick access to your account and loans. You can also block your debit card or stop cheques via this option.
- Video banking: Certain mobile netbanking apps facilitate video banking, too. It can help you resolve your queries via videoconferencing. IDFC FIRST Bank’s mobile banking app also offers this feature.
How to register for the IDFC FIRST Bank mobile netbanking app online?
You can register as a customer to avail yourself of IDFC FIRST Bank’s consumer banking services via its mobile banking app in six simple steps:
- Download the IDFC FIRST Bank mobile banking app and register yourself with your registered mobile number.
- After entering your register number, you need to provide your Customer ID. Your customer ID can be found in your welcome kit, the welcome email that you would have received from IDFC FIRST Bank or on account statements shared by the bank on your registered email ID.
- Authenticate your account with your account number. Your account number, like your Customer ID, can be found in your welcome kit, welcome email, or on account statements shared with you on your registered email address.
- Verify your registered mobile number on the current banking app by entering the OTP sent to that number.
- A 4-digit MPIN helps you log in to the new mobile banking app faster. Set up your MPIN to enable quick logins.
- Your mobile banking is now set up. As a final step, check whether you can log in securely with your MPIN.