There’s no denying the fact that Maruti Suzuki has always been a universal favorite amongst Indians when it comes to cars. With the introduction of hatchbacks, we have only increased our favors for this brand.
The icing on the cake for Maruti Suzuki as a brand came with the advent of these cars, which were meant to steal hearts, and a large portion of the market share with their fuel friendly attributes. The newest addition to this batch of compact hatch cars is the October-launched Maruti Suzuki Celerio X.
What makes this car better than others?
While the Maruti Suzuki Celerio series itself has been quite the drivers’ pet since its launch in October 2017, there are quite a few takers who’ve termed the Celerio X to be a crossover of other cars in the same series.
As a matter of fact, there are quite a few features that this variant might have in common with the other cars. But with other features that give it a distinctive edge, this car is definitely anything but a crossover or a hybrid model.
To answer this question, here are a few points that might provide an appropriate answer:
- Redesigned features
The Maruti Suzuki Celerio has various redesigned features that make it far visually superior to other cars in the hatchback segment. The enhanced characteristics of these cars are as follows:
- Face redesign, giving it a sleek, crisp, cutting edge appearance, enhanced by an equally stylish and sharp black grilled for aesthetic enhancement.
- Smoked headlamps, for better lighting and clarity.
- Newly-made front bumper, protected by a black plastic cladding for better finish.
- Larger fog lamps for enhanced visual clarity. This attribute further makes it favorable amongst drivers.
- Newly introduced black trapezoidal grille for increased support.
- Better seating
Believe it or not, this variant of Maruti Suzuki cars bests its kin on this front. The Celerio X has an all-black super sleek and classy cabin, with matching black seat covers. The geometric set of the seats gives them a further aesthetic edge.
And if you’re looking for even more reasons that support its superiority, suit yourselves! For here they are:
- Drivers’ seat height adjusters
- Tilt adjustable steering wheels for sharper turns and better safety
- Better audio controls
- Keyless enabled entries
- De-fogger for visual clarity
- Enhanced safety features
The safety features of the Celerio series make them the best in the industry as well as amongst other varieties of Maruti cars. The following are the safety characteristics that make them more preferable than the others in their ranks:
- Drivers’ side airbags, acting as cushions, or buffers during sudden brakes
- Drivers’ seatbelt pretensioners, for providing the required safety during sharp shocks and brakes.
- Passenger airbags and Antilog Breaking Systems supplementing the entire safety setup.
Hence, here are the attributes that make Celerio cars far better in the industry as compared to others. So when one opts for a car purchase, they would definitely do well to opt for a Celerio.